Iglesia y Ex Convento de San Diego 1
Iglesia y Ex Convento de San Diego 1

Campeche

Tlaxcala

Northern Mexico

Menú desplegable personalizable

Central Mexico

Menú desplegable personalizable

Southern Mexico

Menú desplegable personalizable

Morelos

Mexico City

Guanajuato

Northern Mexico

Menú desplegable personalizable

Central Mexico

Menú desplegable personalizable

Southern Mexico

Menú desplegable personalizable

Iglesia y Ex Convento de San Diego

Chapel built by the Dominicans in the 16th century as a visiting chapel.

In 1640, the Dieguinos occupied the building and modified it by adding a convent with two cloisters. In the 19th century, its orchard was used as a railway station.

Inside the Ex-Convent, there is the "José María Morelos y Pavón" Site Museum, where various models, clothing, and documents related to the Independence movement and the Siege of Cuautla are exhibited.

Location

Padre Sámano, Col. Centro, Cuautla, Mor.

Iglesia y Ex Convento de San Diego

WATER PARKS AND THE BEST CLIMATE

 

en_USEnglish